Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow, You Just Never Know

I guess all good things must come to an end and it just happens to be happening on April 30, 2011. On that date my other blogsite will cease to exist. Thankfully all of the blog posts I wanted to save are all ready archived over here.

I will resume blogging on this page when that happens and will be changing the name of this blog. I started blogging a few weeks after my Mom died and chose my blog title according to something she always said to me when I complained about rainy weather. Although I saw the end of Blogstream.com coming, and I'm only mildly saddened by it, the loss of my blog name sent me into a tailspin. Finally realized that on the date Blogstream ceases to exist, I can rename this blog.

So, Lucky Frogs will become "Raindrops Make Things Beautiful" on May 1, 2011. It's my blog title and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment